It's time for another adventure! I'm hoping to post a few times over the next couple of weeks as I explore Cambodia and Vietnam with some lovely friends. I am so excited! I hope you join me along the way. Any tips are welcome :)
It's 11:30 EST and you still have 3 hours left...not for me! I've been tracking your flight since you left, I guess it's a Dad thing. Hopefully you've enjoyed the beginning of your journey as much as you will the next 10 days. Please stay safe, trust your instincts and HAVE FUN! Happy Valentines Day, I Love You, Dad
It's 11:30 EST and you still have 3 hours left...not for me! I've been tracking your flight since you left, I guess it's a Dad thing. Hopefully you've enjoyed the beginning of your journey as much as you will the next 10 days. Please stay safe, trust your instincts and HAVE FUN! Happy Valentines Day, I Love You, Dad
ReplyDelete